- This event has passed.
The Art of Being Human Level 2
November 12, 2022 - November 13, 2022
Do you want deeper, more meaningful, more conscious relationships with the people in your life?
Do you want to know yourself in profoundly new ways, and be a catalyst for others to know themselves as well?
Do you want to have the power to lead any relationship toward greater understanding, deeper connection and intimacy, and sustainable trust and regard?
Level 2 Course Description
To be a whole and integrated human being means knowing and welcoming yourself fully, including the parts of yourself that you turn away from, suppress, and disown.
The ART Level 2 Training will guide you to explore your own shadows and those of others in a tightly held conscious, relational space. You will be witnessed and welcomed in your journey, and have access to vast new realms of authentic connection in the intimate and vulnerable territory we explore together.
The Level 2 course includes skills and practices in these areas:
- Nervous system training – how to be with any charge and stay empowered and composed
- Group attunement – how to tune into a group field and notice and name what’s present
- Integrity as a practice – how to establish, maintain, and restore a personal standard of integrity
- Body language – how to read, perceive and interpret all forms of body language
- Multiple perspectives – how to hold multiple perspectives and use them as a bridge to connection
- Own your experience – going deeper into owning your experience than at the Level 1
- Making the implicit explicit in culture and society
- Dignity and humility as an embodied experience and reference point
- Public speaking – how to be known and revealed in speaking to groups
- Other high-level advanced authentic relating tools and skills offered throughout the course
*NOTE: You may register any time, but note that ART Level 1 is a prerequisite to ART Level 2. Your Level 1 must be completed before your Level 2 course begins as we will be building upon many of the insights and teachings from that course.