Body Health & Healing w/ Kendra
Common Health Challenges Kendra Treats
- Muscle Imbalances & Pain - shin splints, hamstrings, piriformis, low back, rotator cuff, bunions etc.
- Joint Pain - foot, ankle, knee, hip, SI, shoulder, elbow, wrist, TMJ, hyper/hypo-mobility, etc.
- Spine Pain - pelvis, back and neck
- Tendinitis & Bursitis - plantar fasciitis, tennis and golfer’s elbow, ITB syndrome, etc.
- Nerve Pain - bulging discs, sciatica, thoracic outlet syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.
- Sport & Activity Related Pain - misalignments, tailbone injury, muscle spasms, etc.
- Women's Health - pelvic floor dysfunction, incontinence, hormonal dysregulation, abdominal pain, hot flashes, menopause, etc.
- Head & Neck - vertigo, whiplash, headaches, migraines, jaw
- Digestive Health - bloating, irregular bowel movements, food intolerances, etc.
- Fatigue - adrenal fatigue, burnout and exhaustion
- Psycho-Emotional Distress - overwhelm, anxious thinking, worrying, overactive mind, brain fog etc.
- Postural - scoliosis, poor posture, desk/work set up, etc.
Modalities & Technologies Used In Session
- Hands-On Manual Therapies - A range of different techniques for adhesion removal, trigger points, tight muscles, etc.
- Applied Kinesiology - Advanced nervous system technologies for in-depth assessment and treatment using the muscles, ligaments, tendons and fascia system.
- Exercise Prescription - Individualized exercise homework based on clinical findings for re-education, osteoporosis, strength & balance. Can be stretching, flushing, strengthening or biomechanical retraining.
- Lymphatic Drainage - For chronic swelling, post-surgery scarring, brain fog, digestive issues, etc.
- Joint Mobilizations - Low to no velocity joint mobility for improving quality of movement and rebalancing alignment of the body.
- Traditional Kundalinī Hatha Yoga & Meditation Practices - Utilizing Trika Mahāsiddha Yoga's non-dual Dharma teachings to practice authentic yoga and mind practices for a clear, relaxed and spacious life.
- Ayurveda - For diet, nutrition and discovering what each individual needs for a healthy digestive tract. This process becomes foundational for getting in touch with one's needs and exploring the science of this ancient medicine through the applicable integration of the elemental forces of one's life.
Hey! I'm Kendra. I've been a daring trailblazer in my profession since graduating from Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, with a Bachelor of Science. My curiosity about the human body and the healing process has taken me to many wonderful places. From owning a clinic in Edmonton to ice rinks and long bus rides with university women's hockey, to doctors' offices in the farming fields of Canada, to a home clinic in a quaint village in the UK, to the rugby pitches in the Great Canadian Rockies, to a multi-disciplinary clinic in the suburbs of Denver; I was on the pursuit of excellence since my certification as an Athletic Therapist nearly a decade ago.
The end of 2016 was a pivotal time in my life. My physical and mental health had been severely weakened from my intense striving for external success. I was disconnected from my body because of past trauma and instead sought outward accomplishments to distract my attention from my inner wounds. I was out of touch with my own needs and desires and mistakenly seeking validation and comfort from the outside world. My deep dissatisfaction sparked an exploration of spirituality and a deep dive into what is required for true healing and health of body, energy and mind.
More recently, I've relocated to Costa Rica with my partner. Since moving, I have embraced an authentic spiritual journey and am dedicated to health and energy cultivation through Kundalinī Hatha Yoga, Martial Arts and Ayurveda. My life is now oriented towards appreciating the simple joy of life and regularly reaffirming what's essential by spending time in nature, integrating Dharma teachings from my spiritual teacher into everyday life and guiding women through the process of being at ease in their body that comes from building their inner intelligence.
Connect with Listing Creator
Email Listing Creator
Body Health & Healing w/ Kendra 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.