Kids Saving the Rainforest
- Kids Saving the Rainforest is a non-profit organization based in Quepos, Costa Rica
- We offer educational tours to the public of our wildlife sanctuary that is home to nearly 50 animals who cannot be released back into the wild
- We operate a rescue center that rescues over 100 animals each year
- Our primary goal is rehabilitating these animals to be released back into the wild
- We help people learn about the dangers of human-wildlife interaction, the pet trade, and much more
- We teach people how to respect wildlife and to engage in ecologically responsible tourism
The Mission of Kids Saving the Rainforest (KSTR), a nonprofit corporation under Section 501(c)3 US Federal Tax ID #06-1594980
is to protect the diverse wildlife of Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast by rehabilitating wildlife, conducting original scientific research, training volunteers, and promoting conservation and reforestation.
Started by two 9 year old girls who saw the rainforest disappearing from their beloved home and were inspired to save it!
Wildlife Rescue, Refuge and Reforestation Project
How to reach us
Connect with Listing Creator
Email Listing Creator
Kids Saving the Rainforest 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.